Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Love to Decorate - Baby Boy Rooms

 
As I said before, I love to decorate.  I am currently planning a baby shower for a sweet friend expecting her first baby.  While preparing ideas for shower decorations, I began thinking about the last two baby boy rooms that I decorated, the room for my last baby, and only boy, who is turning three in July and my nephew who will be one in July.

Here are the idea boards that I worked from:


     

I like to decorate baby rooms so that they can "grow" with the baby and not have to be updated from nursery to child's room.  I decided on an Aggie them for my son, Kyle, and I had the perfect photo of Kyle Field that I had taken the summer before he was born.  My sister-in-law and I chose a picture she had taken of her husband, my brother, and their dog for the inspiration in my nephew's room.

It is important to me to make rooms personal and using photographs that I have taken is one of the ways that I accomplish this goal.  My sister-in-law has her own file of impressive photographs, so that was my first thought when planning her baby's room.

I was very happy with how the Aggie room came together.




And I think that my sister-in-law is pleased with her baby boy's room, too.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment