Monday, June 1, 2015

Most Thoughtful Husband Ever

Yes, I know many may disagree, and I hope you do.  Every married woman ought to feel that her husband is the best, sweetest, most thoughtful husband ever!  But today, I am going to award that honor to my husband.

To back up to the beginning, I NEVER pay full price for purses.  I like to find "like new" or "new with tags" deals on EBAY.  I recently was searching for a new bag for an upcoming trip and found the PERFECT bag on EBAY.  However, when I decided to actually push the Buy It Now button, it was sold.  To make matters worse, as usual, I picked something that could not be found anywhere else.  I told my sad tale to my husband and went on with life.

The next day, to my surprise, husband says, "I found your bag on Craigslist in San Francisco." 

WHAT?!?!?!?  How did he even know what bag I was talking about?  Come to find out, he looked at my EBAY search history, found the bag on Craigslist and made a deal with the owner to ship it to me.

So, I have awarded my husband the Most Thoughtful Husband Ever award!

No comments :

Post a Comment