Tuesday, November 18, 2014

HoneyCrisp Apples and Caramel Dip

One of my favorite sights at the grocery store is a bin full of HoneyCrisp apples.  This is made even better when there is a sale sign above the bin!  I have been know to spend a small fortune filling several bags full of these delicious apples.  I eat one almost everyday.

Recently, I was introduced to crock-pot caramel dip.  WOW!  Easy and tastes amazing!  I filled one pint sized mason jar with a can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, tightened the lid and placed it in a crock pot full of water on low for eight hours.  The caramel comes out perfect.


I love to eat a HoneyCrisp apple plain, but now, if I want just a little sweet treat, I scoop out about a tablespoon full of the caramel dip and eat it with my apple.

Try it...you just might love it, too!


No comments :

Post a Comment