Monday, March 7, 2016

Dreaming of California ~ Carmel Beach

The sight and the sound of the ocean speaks to my soul.

I am reminded of passages in Romans 11:33, "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!  How unsearchable are His judgements and His ways past finding out!" and Romans 1:20, "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead".  How can we look at the ocean and not think of the power and majesty of our Lord?

Carmel Beach is where I fell in love with the ocean.  It is the place I go to in my mind to find calm;  I see the waves rolling in and folding over themselves, and hear the rushing and crashing sounds that they make.  I can not wait to experience that again.

 
With its curved mile of white sand, Pebble Beach to the North and Point Lobos to the South, Carmel Beach is a beautiful beach.  It is a perfect place to jog, fly a kite, build a sand castle or just relax and enjoy the views!
 
 
And don't forget to stay for the lovely sunset!
 

 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment