Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spearmint!!!



I am currently crazy bout SPEARMINT!!! I can't get enough. Every day I am diffusing Spearmint. Alone or with Lavender, or Mandarin and Lavender, or Eucalyptus. I currently have it in three rooms of my house.  I even take a cotton ball with Spearmint in the car! 

Spearmint is both soothing and uplifting.  It is also safer for little ones than Peppermint. 

Some uses for Spearmint Oil:
•To help all members of your household stay calm, focused and uplifted, try diffusing Spearmint, Lavender and Tangerine.
•For a sore neck and shoulders, try rubbing in a mixture of 3 drops of Spearmint and 2 drops of Lavender diluted in 2 tablespoons of Sweet Almond Oil.
•For a headache, try the same oil blend rubbed onto your neck and inhale deeply the oil left on your hands. 

Leave a comment and let me know how you like to use Spearmint. 







No comments :

Post a Comment