Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Love to Decorate: One Wreath ~ Three Ways



I found this great wreath at Hobby Lobby at the end of August. I was instantly drawn to it's sparkly simplicity. 

For the two fall wreaths, I used a cream and grey chevron burlap ribbon for the hanger with a natural burlap bow.  

The first occasion that I needed to decorate for was a gender reveal party. I found some sweet, little boy and girl silhouettes on Pinterest and added them to red and teal burlap ribbon. Then I made the "boy or girl" pennant sign and strung it across the middle. 



Once the reveal party was over, it was time for a fall wreath. I really tend to be a "less is more" kind of girl, so I just wrapped a felt leaf garland around the wreath. 



Now that the Thanksgiving holiday is over, it is time for a Christmas wreath. I decided to change the cream, gray and natural hanger ribbon for some gold glitter chevron burlap ribbon. Then I wrapped a red berry garland around the wreath and "voila", all ready to welcome guests for the Christmas holidays!



So there you have it, one wreath, three ways. It is still to be decided if there will be new life for this wreath in the new year. Who knows what will greet guests at our home in 2016. 



No comments :

Post a Comment